This episode we celebrate R8TED_R’s BIG RONA quarantine birthday with the homies Mil-Ticket and TKee while we talk about the recent happenings in pro wrestling.
The fellas discuss
- How our enjoyment of wrestling has changed during the Rona Era
- The documentaries WWE should put together on the Network for us to watch during the Rona
- R8TED_R’s quarantine bae starts a Patreon
- Tiered paywall sports programming
- What does Keith Lee being double NXT champ mean for the culture?
- 11 out of 15 champs in WWE are people of color right now
- What we think of the new US Championship belt and what TV characters are the belts compared to
- What black people should get as Pro Wrestling Reparations
- Jim Ross tired of all the unrealistic wrestling
Jon Jones’ Freedom Memorial Award: All the wrestlers sexually assaulting people
New Jack City: New Jack on DJ Vlad pt 1
I’m Black Y’all: Keith Lee
R8TED_R’s BIG RONA P.S.A.
Visit ProWrestlingBlack.org for all We Comin For You Cast episodes! Send questions or comments to WeCominForYouCast@gmail.com, @WCFYCast on Twitter or the We Comin’ For You Wrestling Cast Facebook group
Hit the hosts up on Twitter at: